Be Yourself with Authority
Have you ever...
... felt unfulfilled after a long day of work?
... pondered your purpose in life and why you're here?
... experienced a 'Quarter-Life Crisis'?
We're told to 'be yourself', but how can you be yourself if you don't know where you want to go? This is your quest in life.
As such, you need to build direction in this quest–a tall task.
My goal with Your Quest Coach is to help you build direction in your life's quest so that you can be yourself with authority.
What is Your Quest?
Source: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
As the Bridge Keeper would command: "STOP! He who would cross the Bridge of LIFE must answer me these questions three."
- What is your name?
- What is your quest?
- What is the quickest way from Times Square to JFK?
Two are very easy to answer. Identifying your quest... that's tough.
More importantly: What are the questions you ask yourself?
Indeed, you are your own bridge keeper!
So, take control, seek your 'holy grail' and own your quest.
Conquer Your Quest with Your Quest Coach
Your Quest Coach cannot provide you all the answers. Instead, Your Quest Coach will provide you with a direction, using a common, integrated framework, but is tailored just for you.
Through working with Your Quest, you will gain:
- New insights on your current abilities
- Reframes of the way you look at your current state
- Actionable plans and make progress on your goals today
- Accountability on achieving your goals
After working together, you will leave each session with:
- A concrete way to apply your innate strengths
- A holistic benchmark of your current state in life
- A new version of a 'life quests' (via design thinking)
- Another life bridge crossed!